Transmission Repair in Mira Mesa, CA
Your transmission is one of the most complex systems in your vehicle. Without it, your vehicle won’t move at all (unless you are pushing!). If your transmission is not operating properly, it could be due to several issues. Your transmission employs computerized systems, electrical components, hydraulics, and mechanical gears all working in unison to move your vehicle from home to work (or play) and back.
Is your transmission not working properly? It could be any one of these systems at fault. Low transmission fluid or poor quality fluid can cause poor performance on acceleration or a slip when shifting; electrical issues can cause problems changing gears or shifting out of park. A computer problem can leave your vehicle stuck in limp mode, only able to travel at slow speeds; or even internal mechanical damage can render your transmission inoperable.
What We Do For Your Transmission
- Perform your regularly scheduled transmission fluid and filter maintenance
- Diagnose transmission issues
- Repair transmission fluid leaks
- Rebuild or replace your faulty transmission
Knowledgeable Technicians Service Your Vehicle
Our ASE-Certified technicians have been trained in current transmission diagnostics and repairs on all makes of vehicles, both import and domestic. It takes years of training and experience to accurately pinpoint transmission issues– experience that we have!
We also service and repair manual transmissions and clutches on all makes and models.
Benefits of Choosing Miramar Automotive
- Over 30 years of serving Mira Mesa County
- Honest ASE-Certified Technicians
- 24 month/24,000 mile Nationwide Warranty
- Optional 36 month/36,000 mile Nationwide Warranty